Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sharing The News




By now, I think everyone knows the news. We are expecting our first child in October. We are thrilled! Its a big year for the Raia side of the family, we will have 3 new additions this year. My sister Nicole is due in June with a little boy. My sister in law, Boombie is due in August also with a little boy. Michael's cousin Vinny and his wife, Lorri are due in May with a little boy as well. Hmmm....seems to be the year of the boys. I wonder what we will have. Everyone will just have to wait until Baby Luca decides to make his/her appearance this fall. Special mentions to Missy and Matt- as this will be their first niece/nephew and the first time they will be an Aunt and Uncle. I am sure they will have fun watching Michael and I get Christened into parenthood!




No comments: