This morning Michael and I went to the doctor for another visit. Today Dr. B was going to do a level 2 ultrasound. Take measurements of the baby and see if our estimated due date is still a go. Baby Luca measured at exactly 20 weeks and 1 day- which is what we are. So the EDD of October 6th stays.
I told the doctor where I feel the most movement. The baby is laying right across my body and is apparently a kicker (which is what I feel). She also said that the baby is a grabber and that I may be feeling that too. We got to see baby's face; mouth, nose and eyes, hands, feet, spine, neck, heart and kidneys. Everything looks good. We had to remind Dr. B that we dont want to know the gender of baby Luca. She said that since we don't want to know, she won't know either. She put a big ? mark on our file. I finally weigh triple digits...but just; I weighed in at 100lbs. My BP was really good as well. 112/60. I did get the go ahead from Dr. B to continue with my mile walks and prenatal yoga.
No comments:
Post a Comment