Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Updates



I went to the doctor yesterday for my monthly check up. Mom Luca came with me. This is the first time that I had my belly measured. Dr. B said it was perfect and right on target. We heard baby's heartbeat. Baby cooperated and flipped over so that Dr. B could hear the clicks of the heart chambers and not just the whoosh whoosh. That was really neat for me. I was told I'm perfect and baby is perfect. I did get my lab orders for my 1 hour glucose test. I am hoping to pass it and not have to go in for the 3 hour test. Wish me luck!

I am awaiting news and pictures of my newest nephew. My sister Nicole was going in this morning for her scheduled c-section. Please keep her and baby in your prayers. As soon as I have news I will update the blog with pictures and everything else!

No comments: