I am still hanging in there. I laughed when my doctor told me a month ago that I could go any day. I just never felt it. I went to see my midwife this past Friday. She agreed with me- this baby is not going anywhere. She gave me an exam. She is not happy that I am not at all dialated. She mentioned inducing me on my due date of Oct 6th. She is aware of my birth plan and wants to be sure I have a safe and easy delivery.
I go back to the doctor tomorrow to meet with Diane and my doc and check my progress. If I am not any further along, we will discuss being induced. In any case- baby Luca will soon be here! I can't wait to meet him or her. I am hoping to make it through this week of work at the very least and then I am ready for baby to come.
I'll keep you all posted!
Think they are excited to be grandparents again??

No comments:
Post a Comment