Sunday, October 26, 2008

Elijah - almost 3 weeks old

Tomorrow my baby boy will be 3 weeks old. I can't believe how fast time is going. I wish I could hit a snooze button. Eli is a good baby, I really can't complain. Daddy loves to call him Easy E. I am getting him on a schedule and he is doing really well with it. Things have settled down in the house now. My mom went home this past Wednesday and I know leaving was hard for her. Elijah will change so much before she sees him in person again. This is why I wanted to make this blog. So that even if you aren't near you can see him and keep up with his growth and ever changing face. I will be posting again soon as Elijah has his first Halloween coming up...he is going to be dressed up and will be trick or treating with his cousins Joey and Izzy. We are so excited!

Here are some pictures from yesterday.







Proud Auntie!

No comments: