Elijah is going to be 4 months old on Feb. 6th. He also has a doc appt that same day for his 4 month well check and to get vaccinations. I am sure he is going to be pretty miserable for the rest of that day.
Eli is getting big so quickly. He can almost roll over from his back to his belly. I know that most babies usually roll from their belly to their back first but...Elijah absolutely loathes tummy time. He's gotten better but I have had to come up with some pretty inventive stuff to make sure he gets plenty of time on his belly (i.e. laying him on my shins while I do some ab crunches). While this is beneficial for Eli (and me)...I hate it! I know its great bonding time blah blah blah...but truth be told its a bit more of a workout than I can handle right now. Having a baby really puts you out of shape. lol.
Elijah is very much like his Auntie Jill, he is allergic to the sun. : ) Just kidding Jilly. Eli does have sensitive eyes (like Aunt Jill) so we had to get him some shades, which he loves and never fusses about wearing. Here are some photos.
chillin like a villian on our walk today
Holding his own bottle..getting so big!
Yeah mom, its my thumb...deal with it.
I was playing with my camera and learned I can take pictures in Sepia or black and white. Elijah was a willing subject....at first....
Uh...I dont think so.....
This is what I want....


Mommmmyyyyyy....enough already!!!!



1 comment:
I don't know, but there is something about crying baby pictures that always makes me smile. Elijah looks adorable!
Post a Comment