
Today Elijah is officially 4 months old. We had a doc appt this morning. My little monkey weighed in at 16 lbs on the button. I am hoping this means he is leveling off. We shall see... This is Elijah after we left the doctors office. Getting poked and prodded at is exhausting afterall.

Eli did great with his visit and handled his 3 shots like a champ. The nurse was fantastic. She did them so quickly by the time he realized he had been stuck and started to cry it was already over.
Elijah started on cereal (truth be told he has been on it since he was 3 weeks old) on the spoon. Since I know that he has no allergies or reactions to the cereal, I went ahead and introduced applesauce at dinner. Eli loved that little treat. I am thinking he is going to have his father's sweet tooth. God help me...I can just picture the screaming matches now over what is a meal and what is a snack. Below are videos of Eli eating off the spoon for the first time and dinner- which happened to be the first time Daddy got to see him eat off of a spoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment