Thursday, January 22, 2009

Visit with Auntie Dawn and Auntie Jill

This past MLK Weekend my sisters, Dawn and Jill came to visit and spend some time with Elijah, me and Michael. It was such a great visit for me. I loved that they got to see Eli and I loved having time with them. I really miss my siblings more than I can say.Dawn and Jill also got to meet Joey and Izzy- we went to lunch one day together. Like a dope I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to post of that day but I have some from the visit in general.
Dawn and Jill had horrible flights to ATL and back to NY. I think it will be a while before either of them come to see me again. : ( I am just thankful that they got home safely. I can't wait to come to CT in the spring and see everyone.
Here are some pictures from our weekend.
Elijah and his beautiful, blonde Auntie Dawn

Elijah and his Auntie Jill

In other Elijah news...Yesterday, January 21st at around 8:30 pm Eli gave me his first real laugh. It was the greatest sound I think my ears have ever heard. Michael happened to be in the room with me while I was playing with him and heard it too. What did Elijah find so funny? Well, Mommy was rolling cars over his legs and up his belly. Not so amusing to us but to Eli it was a hoot. Looking forward to more giggles and fun with my little man!

My Linus...We are trying very hard to break the thumb sucking...right now its about 50/50 with the pacifier vs. his thumb.

The very cute outfit from Auntie Dawn, Uncle Brian and cousins Bri and Allie--- Thank you!!!

This cute winter hat is from them too. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Tamara & Ed said...

Hi Dana! I am so glad you have a blog about Elijah! It will become one of my regular sites to visit! I loved seeing the pictures of your sister with Elijah. I have seen Jill or Dawn in forever. They look great! I hope all is well for you!