**** No alcohol was consumed by my son, still Daddy thought this was hilarious****
My baby boy is 5 months old today. I can not believe how fast time goes. I say it all the time but really, it amazes me. We met Auntie Missy and cousins Joey and Izzy for some fun time at the park today. The weather was just perfect.
Joey helping Eli on the slide
The Little Luca Gang
I love this shot...Izzy and Joey's faces are great...Elijah had had enough and passed out not 5 minutes after this picture was taken. I guess the fresh air did him in.
Aaahhhh...Georgia in the Spring.....Eli rolls all over the house now. I had told Daddy that this is his new thing. Daddy said "he never does that when I am home". So in the last week or so Elijah decided to show Daddy that Mommy is not telling stories and rolled himself around his room and on his way out the door to our room. Elijah usually does this to explore, chase the kitties or follow me. I will post a video of him attacking the bookshelves in the living room to get to the DVDs...I am usually playing clean up and forget to make a video.
As I mentioned above, the animals are a constant source of entertainment for Elijah. He prefers them over any of his toys. Delilah Belle is most often in his reach as she is always where he is. She thinks he is her baby. To her credit she is quite tolerable of his grabbing and touching. She only runs away when he tries to wrap his whole body around her. Scootch is the most tolerable of his little hands but she is not as present as Delilah is. Sammy- gosh if only Samson were younger and not the old ornery fart he is. Eli loves his big stinky dog and just giggles up a storm at him. I don't have a good video of their interactions ( had one but it was so dark you couldn't see anything) but I promise to capture another soon and post it.
Crazy Jelly Bean
This past Sunday, Elijah experienced his first snowfall. A 'storm' came through and dumped almost 2 inches of the white fluffy stuff on us. Our family up North got much more...but we'll take what we can get. Eli loved watching the big fat flakes fall out of the sky. I could not resist bundling him up and shoving him in daddy's arms for a photo op.
On Ash Wednesday I went to mass to get ashes and took Elijah with me. We called Grandma and asked her to meet us. Eli was not so thrilled with some strange man touching his head and sorta pulled away. Thus the smudge and not so much cross on his head.
This video is just because....Uncle Johnny O was in town this past week. We went over to Grandma and Grandpa's on Tuesday night for dinner and quality time with Uncle Johnny O. 

1 comment:
Don't you just love those food/fruit feeders. Elijah looks like he is smacking his lips on that pear!
I love that he rolls all around the house. Before long he will be cruising and then walking. Then the cats and dogs will really have to make a run for it!
Love the pics. He really is a cutie!
BTW - we got a foot of snow. Make it stop!
Post a Comment