

Top Left- My Pretty Pretty Princess, Delilah Lilah Belle. Top Right- Scootch Marie. Bottom Left- Samson "the old man". Bottome Right- Tito the Beta fish.
OK so Elijah doesn't actually pet Tito the fish but if I am listing the pets in the house, I had to mention Tito. He has been with us for 3 years ( how long are those freaking things suppose to live??).
I am sad to inform you that I do not have a picture or video of Elijah and Scootch interacting. Scootch is far more interested in Eli's toys than him. I will try to capture a rare moment and post it. As I said- she is most tolerable of his little hands however, she is not as present as Lilah Belle and Sammy are. She'd much rather be sunning herself in a window.
The other day I was putting laundry away in Eli's room. I heard him let out a squeal of excitement and turned around to witness this....thankfully my camera was in reach...
About 2 seconds later, Elijah rolled on top of Lilah. To her credit she didn't flee the scene...just moved out of his reach. Now those of you who know my Belle know this is quite a 180 for her. My Lilah Belle was my baby long before Elijah was a twinkle in my eye. Truthfully, I was really worried how she would react to being usurped. I worried for nothing, I truly believe she has adopted Elijah as her own. She is always with him, even sleeps in the room with him while he naps. Here's another shot of them together.
Elijah loves his big stinky dog too. One of Eli's favorite things to do is give Sammy a cookie or his bone. Eli has not quite mastered letting go of the item he is giving to Sammy. Its pretty funny watching Sammy try to take the offered bone so gingerly only to have Elijah have a death grip on it.
This is a typical day for Elijah, Sammy and me. Sammy is so old and tired, he often just sleeps while Elijah plays. He's even gotten up and moved his location to get further away from Eli. This ticks Elijah off to no end. He does not like when his toys don't work the way he wants them to.
This is a video of Elijah all excited to see Sam. Sorry for how dark it is. The window behind Eli didn't help and I didn't think about it. You can at least hear Elijah squealing. I will have to get a better video posted.
WARNING: Objects may be closer than they appear....


No comments:
Post a Comment