
This past weekend, Tito the fish, decided to go to the big fish bowl in the sky after 4 years with us. I jokingly (ok, maybe not) would tell my sister Nicole (who went through about 25 fish in the course of Tito's life) that I couldn't kill this fish and I had tried. Tito even survived a 'shock and awe' attack from Scootch in which she sent him and the entire contents of his bowl crashing to the floor. To be honest, I thought I would be happy when Tito bit it...but I was oddly sad and felt that a member of the house was missing.
Elijah would watch me clean out Tito's bowl and want to feed him daily, so he especially noticed his absence. So today we went to PetSmart to get some food for Scootch and Delilah Belle and happened by the Beta display. I allowed Elijah to pick a new fish out. I have to say, I was pleased with his choice. The fish is unnamed at this point and just referred to as "Ishie" by Elijah. Actually Ishie, sounds good to me.

Elijah saying "Ishie"

Just 2 fun videos of Eli...I mentioned he loves to cook. He got this kitchen for Christmas ( Thank you Auntie) and other than his broom, undoubtedly his favorite toy! I am not talking much b/c I did not want to disturb his pretend world. The 'step stool' and taste test slay me!
No comments:
Post a Comment