Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year




What is my New Year's resolution?? For one--to keep up with this blog!!

We are looking forward to what 2010 will bring in terms of growth and milestones for Elijah. He is growing so quickly and is quite the chatter box. He is up to about 40 words or so in his vocabulary. Most are very clear, some are not but its a work in progress. He is our little featherless parrott. My personal favorite is when he is yelling "hungry" at me. Ha Ha! You know because we only feed him on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

At Elijah's 15 month well check appt he weighed in at 24lbs 13oz and 31.25 inches tall. He is in the 52% for both height and weight. My big boy! His doc asked can he say at least 5 words? I said he says much more than that. So she started asking him questions about where his facial features are and what do the animals say and he answered every single one. He also showed her how well he walks, runs and climbs. She was typing info into the computer and he said "pewter" LOL! Her eyes about popped out of her head. : ) Then right before his shot I sneezed and said "excuse me" and my featherless parrott said "shoo me". Another one of my personal favorites. At that one his doctor just burst out laughing.
Here's a look back at some of our favorite memories of the last quarter of 2009 and a catch up of some things I didn't get around to posting (shame shame).

Elijah's visit with Santa- didn't go so well.


My Boy loves to cook. The kitchen is definitely one his favorite rooms in the house!

Making his pancakes


and brownies--couldn't resist a taste!


Our little family


How cute am I?


Other than cooking, Elijah loves to clean-- I hope this lasts into his teens


Elijah feeding himself




Luca Offspring


Nana's visit for Thanksgiving

Cleaning...

Performing for mommy

2 comments:

Tamara & Ed said...

I am so happy you have updated the blog. Love the new background!

The picture of Elijah crying with Santa is priceless. : )

BLOG said...

Love the SpongeBob PJ's with feet attached and the pic with him all bundled up for winter outside! I miss him so much...and you and Mike also!!! But I would love to give those cheeks some Auntie kisses!!!

PS...Sorry about Tito. Glad Eli has his new Ishie!