
Every Memorial Day weekend, Michael has an F-body car show that he works but also shows his 2000 Ram-Air "Lola".


Daddy left on Wednesday afternoon and returned home on Sunday afternoon. Elijah and I went downtown twice to see him. Eli was very happy to see Daddy, but was largely interested in walking down the rows of cars. E really didn't understand what he was seeing other than the cars were "loud" and to tell me all the colors of each one. But he enjoyed it and had fun.

Eli driving Lola
Daddy showing his boy his toy
Here are some recent pictures of Daddy, Elijah and Lola


Daddy's Apprentice....
We've been enjoying the warmer weather and just having lots of fun. Here are some pictures and videos of our days in the month of May.

I love this pic of E and his Grandma. I have to print it and frame it for his bedroom
Elijah loves to help with anything and everything. Here he is playing with his lawnmower and doing the lawn.



...Then daddy let him help with the big mower.....that effectively ended that!

Elijah got a radio flyer wagon from G and G...here are some pics/vids of him having fun with it.


Jellybean being a good sport.

video of E pulling Jelly Belly
Eli pushing Mommy and Jelly in the wagon
Like any kid, Eli mimics everything....he has a fascination with mommy's hairdryer and flat iron. Here is a video of the future Paul Mitchell....I will get some pics or video of E shaving with daddy so that you can see he gets to see a man doing man things. lol
This pic just makes me giggle..."Scootch" is well named.
2 comments:
Oh your Eli is so cute! I love how you fit perfectly in the radio flyer wagon hahaha....your tiny!
the picture of you in the wagon cracks me up!
I love the pictures of Elijah mowing the lawn. Reminds me of my Ben. He loves mowing the lawn with his daddy.
Post a Comment