


My lame attempt at serious photography. My subject refused to cooperate and clearly I lack understanding of "composition", "contrast" , etc.
OK, so I promised to keep up with this blog and post once a month. I am bit behind. We had some technical difficulty when our computer blew up. Since the last post we have had Easter, a visit with the Luca cousins, two birthdays and some serious fun!
Elijah is almost 19 months and it really does freak me out how fast it has gone by. I am thankful that I haven't missed a thing. : )
Eli has a new favorite show, Super Why! This kid is obsessed with it. In fact I have always sang the ABC's with him but this show has really helped me make it stick. He still can't sing it, its quite a mouthful afterall. But he can identify every letter in the alaphabet. I'm not even kidding. His favorite is "E". My favorite is "Q" which he pronounces "cube" LOL. As smart as he is, he has a few quirks. For Instance, he insists that a pig says "moo" and even calls a pig moo. However, if you ask him to show you the pig, he can correctly identify it. Also, when he runs he looks like Phoebe in that episode of Friends. LOL
Elijah remains a chatterbox parrotting just about anything that you say. He turns on when he wakes up and pretty much babbles all day long until he goes to sleep. His favorite phrases to date are "that one" and "I do".
Here he is driving...a new favorite thing....
Easter was especially fun this year. We not only got to color eggs but we also had cousins to do it with! Uncle and Auntie and cousins Izzy and Joey came for the Easter holiday and the week after. We miss them terribly and it was great to see them.

Izzy has always cracked me up and she said a few gems this past visit. My top 3 were:
" the last time we did this, was Thanksgiving of Oh Nine " in reference to a group picture around the table.
" Aunt DeeDee, if you want to go lay Eli down, you should go upstairs where he can have peace and quiet" --she and her brother were the primary noise makers but still it made me giggle.
"Joey, you're a role model for Eli , so you should not do that!" --wonder how often she has heard that said to her?
Some pics from egg coloring, Easter Sunday and Joey's B'day cake.

E was so tired on Easter. We were up so early to go to 7:30am Mass and then he caught a short nap in the car ride to Grandma and Grandpa's--20 minutes. That was all he napped for the day. He's totally zoned in this video ....
I also had a b'day and I got this cute sandbox that I'd had my eye on as a present! It's awesome and Elijah loves it too!!!

Elijah had GC from Christmas that I set aside for use this spring/summer. Here he is enjoying his water table from the Rizzo's. Thank you so much!!!


all that playing made for a good nap!
My silly boy....




1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Eli is adorable! I love your "lame attempt" at photography! you are too much! your subject was still super cute anyway you look at it!
Post a Comment