
Elijah celebrated his 3rd Halloween. This year he kinda sorta got it. He was happy with his costume...once he settled on one. Oy!
I was happy with his choice b/c I was afraid anything that went on his face/head would not be tolerated. He did not seem to mind his Curious George "hat".
By the time we went to the third house, Elijah had caught on and was all about moving on to the next house. He even got so bold with one of our neighbors as to ask if he could 'take one for daddy'. Which daddy never saw.....
I leave you with a video of my monkey...seriously this kid climbs EVERYTHING!






3 comments:
hahaha!! I love how he looks at you and is like "cheese!" I know I am not supposed to climb furniture but I sure am cute doing it! lol....boys crack me up!
LOL! Exactly Kris! You're in for it. I can just see you now...full term with baby boy and pulling your Eli off of something he climbed on!
That being said, I agree...boys are fun and I hope to be just like you and have all boys!
Elijah looks way to huggable in that Curious George outfit!
Post a Comment