

Men...
Luca Boys
We have been having so much fun getting ready for Christmas and decorating the house. Here are some pictures of Elijah's "help" with all of that....


Eli, like any kid, wants to do everything Mommy and Daddy do. He loves to play with things that aren't toys. Say like a camera. So Mommy decided to try to teach him to use the camera correctly. Here are a few of his first shots with a little direction from me on what he should take a picture of. They aren't too bad....and the look on his face when he saw his pictures was priceless along with the " I did it Momma!" I so heart this kid!
Picture of the stockings
Pic of his bike....please note the tv and whose name is on there. LOL
I told him to take a pic of the tree....I think this one shows some real promise....
E and Gracie....these two with their sweet tooths are going to kill me.












2 comments:
oh my goodness that video of Eli cooking is so cute! He is really concentrating and whipping something up over there :)
BTW we did a deep fried turkey for a few years and I loved it suprisingly, seriously the best turkey!
I know right Kris--he didn't even hear me. I love how he has my pot on the burner. lol I call him Bobby Flay or Guy Fieri
He asked for a grill from Santa...you know I have to make sure Santa delivers.
Fried Turkey is good..even better when the bird is fresh and you can't beat the time it takes to fry it!
Post a Comment