
So sorry all. To say we have been busy is a cop out. We have, but I should still be updating. I know two full time working moms with two kids each and they still update regularly--yes that would be you, Tam and Kris! I promise to update at least once a month going forward.
I can't even type all the things that have gone on since my last post.....so I'll just update with pictures/videos and limited commentary. Elijah has gotten so big and as I look back at older videos from the beginning of this year, I realize just how much he has grown.
This is a video from January. We had been cooped up in the house for a week due to snow/ice. DOT is not huge here so neighborhoods have to wait for a thaw. I had to get inventive and E really loved (still does) pretend cooking on Mommy's stove.
Here are some pics from the last several months....
Lake Lanier. Elijah is pretty much swimming on his own. We just need a bit more practice moving the arms and legs in tandem. But there is zero fear of the water so that is a plus!
A trip to the ATL zoo....soooo much fun!
Blueberry picking!























1 comment:
Oh my goodness, your back! I thought you were gone for good! I love the pics of your Eli, he is so adorable and growing so fast! What a fearless little boy you have in that lake, that is great! I am trying to make our Eli a swimmer it is going so-so right now. Maybe next summer he will take to it more, he is only 2 this August. I love the updates, keep um coming!
Post a Comment