Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daddy, there's a freaking lizard in the house!

I am unfortunately responsible for the word choice in this sentence. I may not curse persay but I tend to use "freaking" often, as if it were better than the alternatiave. I can tell you that once I heard it come out of my child's mouth, it is not.
Elijah really has been cracking us  up lately with what he comes up with. It is so funny to watch and hear him put things together. As most kids do...he says things that are beyond his years and it always makes me giggle.

E has a new obsession with Food Network. He really loves being involved in the kitchen and loves watching cooking shows. He really likes "Guy freddy" and any of the sort of contest shows like Chopped, Cupcake Wars, Iron Chef America, etc. It has worked out well for me though, he is willing to try just about anything. I think he hasn't yet started to eat with his eyes. I hope that involving him in the kitchen will help with that. He's even learned some verbage for cooking that also makes mommy and daddy crack up! The other day he mentioned how he really enjoyed the crunch in his chicken salad sandwich and how it was good texture. LOL.
Here are some pics from Daddy's Birthday, a fun bubble bath and just hanging with his hero...daddy. : )
Hope everyone weathered Irene!!








No comments: