E had a party at East Cobb Park. The weather cooperated--thank goodness! Only downside were the bees but only one person got stung...Allie! She handled it like a champ though. Seriously.
Two of my sisters flew in to celebrate with us. Its become a tradition. Dawnie, Jill, Bri Bri and Allie arrived at the house at about 3 ish on E's actual birthday. Uncle Matt, Auntie Missy, Izzy and Joey arrived the following day from OH. Elijah sure is one blessed little boy to have so many family members that love him and want to share in his special day.
Here are some pics and videos from the weekend!
My Pretty sisters.
Auntie Jill
I think we are singing here...the wind kept blowing out the candles
Gracie just cracks me up!
he loves his p-pa!
Elijah must have had my camera
Silly Gracie!
Aunt Dawnie and Bri Bri
We just love her!!
Gracie and Joey...trouble!
Love this one b/c I love Max's expression
E did not get sick (nor did Max) and did in fact love playing with Uncle. He was just so tired from the day.
Great shot from Dad!
It's like looking in a mirror!
I love this picture. It's missing a few people...still, so cute!
the morning of his birthday--opening gifts from Daddy and Mommy
And I will close with this picture and video of my guys, doing guy things. Shooting a beer can with a Red Rider BB gun!!
Of course right after I clicked this picture, he shot the beer can. Wish I caught it on video.
Happy Halloween everyone....will post next week with pictures!!























1 comment:
Happy 3rd B-day Elijah! Dana- it is so nice to see pictures of your family online. You all look great!
Post a Comment