I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. I know we did! Lots of food and fun family time...what could be better?
We typically get our tree that weekend as well but we didn't get around to it. So we went this past weekend. Here are some pics:
Eli picked a good one!
Elijah is so much fun this Christmas season. He is really really into it. Asking all kinds of questions and loves watching all the shows. As you can guess by the title of this post--Rudolph is his favorite. I keep trying to push Frosty but he's not having it.
He also got Elf on the Shelf on Thankgiving. Apparently this elf shows up that night and then hangs out to watch over Eli through to Christmas Eve. He even hides in a different spot every night to play with Eli. E loves waking up and going to look for his elf in his new spot. You have to name your elf and E chose "Pablo". That Pablo is a tricky little elf but oh so much fun! He also really helps to keep my little guy in line.
We are looking forward to some fun times in the 2 weeks or so to come before Christmas. Yes--2 weeks away people! We have E's very first Breakfast with Santa at Church this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes...not sure E will want to take a pic with the big guy.
Hope you are all getting into the spirit!
I'll leave you with a video of my lil man....he loves raw cookie dough, brownie batter, etc.






1 comment:
OMG I can't take it.... that video is cracking me up! "I'm just going to have a little bit so I can relax!" hahah...your little one is just hysterical!
Post a Comment