
On April 6th, Elijah turned 6 months old. He's getting big so fast. He weighed in at 17lbs 14 oz (52%) and 26 inches long (28%- no shocker there. lol). Elijah can sit up now for a fairly long period of time. He's yet to master getting to the sitting position on his own but that will come eventually. He is also working on his pincer grasp, doesn't quite have it but we are getting there. Recently Mommy has taught him to wave (he does this when it suits him though and mostly to himself in a mirror), drink through a straw, do 'sooo big' and to play Indian.
Elijah also celebrated his first Easter. I look forward to next Easter when he can have Izzy and Joey over to color eggs with him. Yay!!!
Here are some photos from the last few weeks:

Recently Elijah has decided against holding his own bottle and instead puts his hands over his head.



Psst...come closer...I want to pull your hair.

Jelly's Easter pigtails. lol!
Thanks to cousin Allie, I received Flat Stanley for the 3rd time since I moved down here. I returned Stanley back to Allie's class but here are a couple of photos.
On April 8th cousin Joey turned 3! We celebrated on Easter Sunday. Joey had an awesome pirate cake..Eli had a taste too!
The Birthday Boy.

Aarrhhh!!!

Boys will be boys...




No comments:
Post a Comment