Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!






We had a really great Halloween! Above is Eli's art work. We did not carve our pumpkin. Instead I let him paint it. I think I will try to do this for as many years as possible.

Elijah dressed up as Yoda and really didn't know what was going on but he sure did love the candy aspect of it all!I must say his favorites are M&M's and dumdums, as that is all I will let him have! He is very much his daddy and such a junk food junkie!

Yoda!



We went Trick or Treating with cousins Izzy and Joey. It was bittersweet as it will be the only Halloween the kids have together. Matt, Missy and the kids are relocating to Ohio in Dec. We wish them the best and will miss them!!!

Here are some pics!!!



Pumpkin Picking with the cousins


Izzy and Elijah



Me and my main squeeze













Even Jelly enjoyed the festivities!

No comments: